This upcoming week is February Vacation week for schools! If you are looking for something fun to do for yourself, kids, and/or family without spending too much money, I compiled a few ideas to share!
Below are a list of suggestions for budget-friendly things to during February Vacation week:
- Ice Skate for Free at Boston Common Frog Pond from February 19-23, 2018
- Head to Faneuil Hall for their free Marketplace Movie Nights from February 19-22, 2018 to catch a free movie
- Check out the Children’s Winter Festival on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 on Boston Common with some fun and free winter activities
- All DCR-Owned Ice Rinks are free (just pay for rentals if need) and here’s where you can find Free Ice Skating in Boston at arenas & more
- The MFA is free during all Boston Public School Holidays for youth (and free with suggestion donation on Wednesday nights after 4pm)
- Free Admission to the ICA on Monday for President’s Day and on Thursday nights from 5-9pm and always free for youth 17 and under
- On Fridays from 5-9pm the Boston Children’s Museum has $1 admission!
- Reserve free or discount passes to many Boston attractions through the Boston Public Library
- New England Teachers receive free admission for active NE teachers grades K-8 at the Boston Children’s Museum with valid work ID, union card or paycheck and photo ID
- Head to the Prudential Center to get a Pruferred Card for discounts on retail, food and more!
- Stop by the Boston Public Market for free activities during February Vacation Week!
- Use Liftopia to score discount lift tickets (affiliate link) to local ski mountains
- Check out Goldstar Boston (aff. link) for complimentary and discount event tickets during February break!
Please let me know in the comments below if I missed any other fun and inexpensive things to do next week! Thanks!