Believe it or not, next week is February Vacation in Massachusetts. If you are staying put in MA, I feel ya.
Below are a list of suggestions for budget-friendly things to during February Vacation week if you and/or the kids have the week off.
- Have a staycation in Boston and enjoy Hotel Week Boston with discount room rates, perks, discount attractions and more
- Reserve free or discount passes to many Boston attractions through the Boston Public Library
- The MFA is free during all Boston Public School Holidays for youth (and free with suggestion donation on Wednesday nights after 4pm and on Saturday, 2/21/15 for everyone!)
- Free Admission to the ICA on Thursday nights from 5-9pm
- On Fridays from 5-9pm the Boston Children’s Museum has $1 admission!
- New England Teachers receive free admission for active NE teachers grades K-8 at the Boston Children’s Museum with valid work ID, union card or paycheck and photo ID
- All New England Teachers (K-12) receive free admission at the New England Aquarium
- Free admission to Massachusetts residents with ID at various Harvard Museums on the weekends and Wednesday afternoons
- All National Parks are free from Saturday, February 14-16, 2015!
- Head to the Prudential Center to get a Pruferred Card for retail, food and more discounts!
- Stop by Faneuil Hall and get discount lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert and more during Half Off at the Hall
- Enjoy February Vacation week at Faneuil Hall Marketplace with free activities daily!
- Use Liftopia to score discount lift tickets to local ski mountains
- Check out the Blue Man Group and get discount tickets!
- Discount tickets to the Boston Symphony Orchestra (aff. link)
- Take advantage of the snow and go sledding in and around Boston
What do you plan to do during February Vacation week? Do you have any budget-friendly suggestions that I may have missed?
Please leave any other inexpensive ideas in the comments below!