I’m a big fan of enjoying the Patriots Game without breaking the bank. Here are 15 restaurant and bars where you can cheer on the Patriots for tonights AFC Championship Game!
1. Pourhouse: $1 Dipper Menu from 4-10 PM
2. The Living Room: .35 Jumbo Wings during NFL games in the lounge
3. 21st Amendment: Half-priced pizza or wings during NFL games
4. 5 Napkin Burger: Slider Happy Hour with $2 sliders, $2 pork taquitos, $2 hand rolls, wings, and more from 4-7pm & 9pm-close at the bar
5. Crossroads Irish Pub: $3 Personal Pizzas from 3-7pm at the Bar
6. Flann O’Brien’s: Buy 1 Appetizer, Get 1 Free from 2pm-6pm
7. Grendel’s Den: Entire menu is half-price from 5-7:30pm & 9-11:30pm with $3 per person beverage purchase (from when your order is placed)
9. McGreevy’s Boston: $3 beers, $9 pitchers, .25 wings and huge prizes for Pats TD’s.
10. Phoenix Landing: Half-priced appetizers from 5-7pm
11. Red Hat: .10 cent wings from 12-9pm
12. The Rattlesnake: Choose from 5 different select items for $5 after 5pm
13. Sidebar Boston: .20 wings all day with $7 pitchers
14. The Draft: .25 wings all day and night long
15. Whiskey’s Boston: .20 wings from 11:30am to 11pm and prizes during the Pats game.
Also, BostonTweet has a great list of cheap beer in Boston, if cheap beer is more important than cheap eats
Please make sure you call or ask your waitstaff to confirm promotions before you order, just in case a deal is no longer working. Where is your favorite spot to watch the Patriots game? What’s your favorite Pats promo that didn’t make the list?
Oh, and GO PATS!!